Dr. David Nedeff MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Richmond, VA

no change

April 26th, 2017
I left a comment the other day after my appointment on Monday , but since then I have found out that a pamphlet was distributed to us which I knew nothing about and my family( my " caretakers) had not read . So therefore I did not do the exercises that were written up in that booklet ......not the doctors fault . The responsibility lies here.

May 27th, 2016
Excelent knee specialist
Dr. Nedeff has performed knee surgery on me, and also injected both knees. Excellent bedside manner, caring Doctor. He is busy, but he spends all the time you need/want. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

December 17th, 2015
He did surgery on my shoulder

November 12th, 2015
Wait time is terrible, but he is such a terrific doctor it's worth it.

October 12th, 2015
outstanding post operative care. He prescribed an in home machine that kept my arm in motion following rotator cuff surgery. This eliminated any pain. I took one aspirin and nothing else!

September 10th, 2015
Great Doc!!

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Nedeff is kind and gentle and truly cares about his patients.
The most gentle kind and compassionate physician. Those who go to see him are very fortunate.

May 27th, 2015
Though Dr. Nedeff comes highly praised, I have found that his office rapport pales in comparison to his surgical skills and abilities. He is short-sided with his delivery, extremely brief in the areas of plan and management, lacks the ability to relay information to the patient in a non-jargon fashion and arrogant. In the several years I have been treated by Dr. Nedeff, I have been met with consistent encounters, leading me to believe the initial rough edges I noticed were there to stay. He blatantly told me he was too busy to go over what the physical therapy expectations were for me post-op. Additionally, he told me on several occasions when asked for guidance on who I should consult that, "we have people who do those things...I don't do stuff like that". To say this man has a god complex is an understatement. I can bear most forms of arrogance, but this man pushes the limits. I chose him as my physician simply because I trusted that he would be able to do what was needed; his skill set was beyond compare. I drove 2 hours from my home each time to be seen by him. It is a disappointment to endure such awful encounters. I would expect better.

April 20th, 2015
VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AN EXCELLENT SURGEON

May 5th, 2014
Walking Miracle
6 months post op - micro fracture surgery. Doc said worst case scenario after surgery. last week I climbed a mountain in Puerto Rico, pain-free. I owe my success to Dr. Nedeef and PA Matt. as well as my PT. I am walking pain-free, thank you, thank you, thank you.

August 30th, 2013
Replaced ACL
He's a great surgeon with excellent bedside manner. However, I am still in pain and he showed no concern for that. In other words he's said everything the the words deal with it, I've done my job.

May 29th, 2013
Mother of son with broken Tiabi and torn legament
Awesome Doctor, along with his assistant, both of them go the extra step and answer all your guestions, they don't just run in the room and run out, they answer, explain and take quality time they were awesome with me and my teenage son. True blessings for me as a single parent and concerned and anxious about my sons injury, they soothed that for me at every visit. Thank you both.