A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Neer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Drew Neer MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Neer practice?
- Dr. David Neer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Neer practices Neurology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Neurologists.