A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Neer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Neer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans