A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neiblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neiblum, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neiblum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neiblum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Neiblum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Neiblum MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Neiblum practice?
- Dr. David Neiblum has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Neiblum practices Gastroenterology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paramus, NJ.
See Kennett Square Gastroenterologists.