A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neidhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neidhardt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neidhardt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neidhardt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Neidhardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Neidhardt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Neidhardt practice?
- Dr. David Neidhardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Neidhardt practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Family Physicians.