Dr. David Nellessen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nellessen?

February 11th, 2015

saved my life

I have gone to the Doc for 12yrs. I travel 3hours to get there, HE is the BEST! I would recomm one.end him to every

May 6th, 2014

Caution

He talks a lot of hype if you are the type of patient that falls for this go see him. If you are a patient that would like to be heard and diagnosed correctly seek other MD. Not doing much surgery lately another red flag. Always wants to do cysto on every patient no matter what diagonoses...$$$ for him. Beware......

July 13th, 2012

Outstanding physician

Dr. Nellessen recently performed a partial nephrectomy on me. During my subsequent hospital stay Dr. Nellessen was there every morning, including Saturday and Sunday, to make sure my recovery was on schedule. He is a first-rate Urologist and surgeon.

June 9th, 2011

This doctor has taken care of me for years. He listens carefully to my concerns and works with me to find the right solution for me personally. I am not big into medication and although it is a necessary part of getting well, he always takes my concerns into account when prescribing. He is a very caring physician.

April 14th, 2011

Terrible

I used to see this guy, but thank God I swtiched. I believe he is NOT very ethical, and tries to get patients to agree to procedures that are not necessary, but make HIM a lot of money.

January 7th, 2011

He really cares

Dr. Nellessen really cares about his patients. When a cancer diagnosis is made, he spends literally hours in consultation with the patient, discussing all the options in detail. He encourages you to look at the options too, doesn't just push surgery.

February 5th, 2016