A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Nelson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nelson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Russellville, AR.
See Russellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.