Dr. David Nenna Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Nenna?

Exceptional service

Posted on November 13th, 2017

A few hours ago I walked into the reception area at MidJersey Orthopaedics with an extremely painful right thumb and no appointment. I explained the pain and discomfort I was in and asked the young lady at the reception desk if I could make the earliest appointment possible to see Dr. Menna. With a wonderful smile she responded by asking me to wait "just a few minutes" as she tries to fit me into Dr. Meena's schedule. One minute later I had an appointment and five minutes later I was shaking hands with Dr. Menna. I have seen Dr. Meena before with the same thumb problem. I have always found him to be very friendly, caring and extremely professional. He understands and solves my problem immediately and here I am (two hours later) happily TYPING without any pain. My sincere thanks to Receptionist, Nurse and Doctor for the incredible attention and service you gave me today. Michael Haden

Worst office to go to when looking for doctors to treat you. Watched while patient treated badly.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

This office is so bad, all you are to these people is a number, you can see this when you first walk in and how vast it is. You get greeted by an individual then sent over to the customer service desk.Then you are directed to another cubical to wait. The doctors have poor bedside manner and the worst part is the individual that you may call a nurse. Rude as can be. They act as if they are doing you a favor. This is one of those places that make money on how many people they can set appointment with because they have too too many doctors on staff who want to make a lot of money or the same amount of money they used to. The quality of care is not here. The service is not here, and most importantly people or not important, making money is.

Office visit

Posted on March 31st, 2016

everything said about that in previous reviews my last visit was a two hour wait they have lots of employees but poor organization won't go back too frustrating.

Dont need to go to the city

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Great person. Likes what he does. And is good at it. Nice offices. Saved my thumb

Billing "Staff" = Horrible!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

If you value your sanity, you will not go here for treatment. Doctor Nenna was nice enough for the two seconds we saw him, but the billing department is a complete mess and has been an absolute headache from day one. For months I have been dealing with them regarding a simple billing error. They are extremely unhelpful, and they promise one thing but then they do another thing, which created a very frustrating and stressful experience. If the Doctor values his practice, maybe he should consider hiring a billing department that has the slightest bit of competency enough to do their job properly, instead of the jokes he currently employs.

Surgery in the ER

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Very bad experience with this Doctor! Operated on my broken leg twice and still didn't get it right. Ended up having a Trauma Surgeon repair the damage I was operated on 3 times in 5 months, the last being corrective surgery performed by the Trauma Surgeon.. Spent 3 months in a wheel chair after 3rd Surgery and ended up being put on medication for depression. Worst experience of my life. Would not recommend this man to operate on anyone for any reason!

Is he in this profession to help, or collect a paycheck?

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr. Nenna was called in to the ER to examine and place temporary splint on family member who broke 2 bones in their arm. Dr. Nenna was fine at the ER, it was the follow ups with his office that were terrible! We were told by his staff that even though the doctor was not part of our covered insurance plan, a follow up visit would be covered at the in-plan rate since he was the doctor on call for our ER visit -- when I spoke with my insurance, they said this would not be the case! Luckily, we did not go back and found a specialist in our network. Also, Dr. Nenna had someone from his office calling me, looking for payment for the ER visit -- to which I replied, that they never sent me a bill, how am I to pay when no bill was sent? I was told by the individual that the bill would be going out THAT day. Paid my bill to the doctor within 10 days of receiving it (which I don't think is unreasonable) and wouldn't you know it, the doctor's office again called on the same day I mailed the bill, looking for payment. Again, my bill was paid within 10 days of receiving it -- I've NEVER had a doctor or hospital or caregiver calling for money, and to call that quick seems a bit odd! I wonder if Dr. Nenna pays all of his practice and personal bills that quickly?

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

I have to say Dr Nenna was the Worst doctor I have been to. The man has no bedside manner and thinks he is God. And as far as his diagnostic skills he has none.

Surgery/knowlege/follow up

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Couldn't recognize post surgery infectionwhen obvious to patient. Wrong post surgerytreatment. Nurse said Dr.said to take out surgery packing at home. 2nd opinion surgeon would have done surgerydifferently.

excellent Dr. and staff

Posted on October 5th, 2008

I recently had shoulder pain. I got an appointment that day the girl on the telephone was great. Didn't have to wait in the waiting room only to fill out my paperwork and the Dr. answered all of my questions. A+++++++++++++++++++

Posted on January 19th, 2017