A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nerenberg is Excellent. Dr. Nerenberg has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerenberg graduated from Univ of Toronto Canada. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nerenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nerenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Nerenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Nerenberg practice?
Dr. David Nerenberg practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Nerenberg, Dr. Dave Nerenberg, Dr. Davis Nerenberg