A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nerness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nerness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nerness, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nerness graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nerness has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Apopka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nerness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Nerness practice?
- Dr. David Nerness has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nerness practices Family Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Primary Care Doctors.