Dr. David Neschis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Neschis?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 6th, 2014

patient

I went to this doctor for a second opinion a few years ago regarding whether I needed surgery for varicose veins. I was very impressed by his bedside manner and thoroughness of the examination. His advice was clear and understandable...spoken slowly enough for me to be able to ask several questions. Since it was a consultation, and I had no insurance at the time and so was paying out of pocket, I had no reason to go back. Now I have insurance, have greater issues with my legs, and have googled his name to see if he's still practicing. I'm very glad to see he is. I hope he's still as considerate and patient as when I last saw him.

June 13th, 2016

July 22nd, 2014

June 1st, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.