A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesser graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nesser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nesser MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David Nesser practice?
- Dr. David Nesser has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nesser practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.