A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nethery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nethery is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nethery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nethery graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nethery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Atteberry Nethery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nethery practice?
- Dr. David Nethery has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nethery practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.