Dr. David Nethery MD Patient Reviews

2.7

January 29th, 2015
very rude stuff. I called and asked for appointment for my mom for cataract. she has traditional medicare and Medicaid. receptionist told me since my mom has both dual coverage they will not take her because medicare does cover all procedure and they never can get money from medicais. I told me it is ok, I will pay difference, it is not much anyway. receptionist still told me ,, no,, I requested to speak with manager , they give me insurance specialist I believe her name was Charlotte. I told her I will pay difference at the time of the appointment , you do not have to chase me. she still say ,, no,, it is illegal for them to collect money if patient has Medicaid ??? I called other big offices around , nobody refused to take my mom. they just told me I will have pay difference what medicare will have left. what kind of costumer service this place have ? very rude people

May 3rd, 2014
long time a patient
made appt well in advance, got there 10 mins early and waited 45 mins without any info from staff. still not seen and no apologies. I will find a new eye doc as i woun't go back!

January 21st, 2014
Dr. Netherly is all about himself. Huge ego with little to no concern for patient. I had extremely poor results with everything he did. Found another, seemingly more qualified ophthalmologist. Run.

July 26th, 2012
deceptive billing practice
Paid for eye exam in cash and in full upon completion of exam for amount quoted.Several months later, office personnel trying to collect more money because office personnel quoted wrong price.

March 30th, 2011
Would never recommended Dr. Nethery.
Dr. Nethery treats his patients poorly. He does the surgery and thats it, shows little to no concern about the outcome or the patient. Terrible experience. His ego is out of porportion to reality.