Dr. David Nethery Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Nethery?

Not happy with results

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I had cataract surgery 2 years ago at Neathery Eye Associates. I still have severe clouds in both eyes. I have trouble driving during the day. I have gone back numerous times complaining of not being able to see very well because of the clouds in my eyes. All they ever do is give me an exam and a test, charge me $$$ and they tell me everything is ok. Well, it's not. I have trouble seeing clearly. I do not recommend having them do eye surgery. If I had it to do over I would go somewhere else. They seem to not really care once you've paid. Dr Abernathy did my cataract surgery and Dr Nethery did an exam when I complained about having clouds for the umpteenth time.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

very rude stuff. I called and asked for appointment for my mom for cataract. she has traditional medicare and Medicaid. receptionist told me since my mom has both dual coverage they will not take her because medicare does cover all procedure and they never can get money from medicais. I told me it is ok, I will pay difference, it is not much anyway. receptionist still told me ,, no,, I requested to speak with manager , they give me insurance specialist I believe her name was Charlotte. I told her I will pay difference at the time of the appointment , you do not have to chase me. she still say ,, no,, it is illegal for them to collect money if patient has Medicaid ??? I called other big offices around , nobody refused to take my mom. they just told me I will have pay difference what medicare will have left. what kind of costumer service this place have ? very rude people

long time a patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

made appt well in advance, got there 10 mins early and waited 45 mins without any info from staff. still not seen and no apologies. I will find a new eye doc as i woun't go back!

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr. Netherly is all about himself. Huge ego with little to no concern for patient. I had extremely poor results with everything he did. Found another, seemingly more qualified ophthalmologist. Run.

deceptive billing practice

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Paid for eye exam in cash and in full upon completion of exam for amount quoted.Several months later, office personnel trying to collect more money because office personnel quoted wrong price.

Would never recommended Dr. Nethery.

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr. Nethery treats his patients poorly. He does the surgery and thats it, shows little to no concern about the outcome or the patient. Terrible experience. His ego is out of porportion to reality.

Posted on May 12th, 2016