A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neujahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neujahr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neujahr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neujahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neujahr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Neujahr graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Neujahr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Neujahr MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Neujahr practice?
- Dr. David Neujahr has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Neujahr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Pulmonologists.