A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neujahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neujahr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neujahr
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Neujahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neujahr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Neujahr graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Neujahr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Neujahr MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Neujahr practice?
- Dr. David Neujahr has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Neujahr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Pulmonologists.