A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neuman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neuman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Neuman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Neuman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Neuman practice?
- Dr. David Neuman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Neuman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.