A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neuman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neuman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Neuman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Neuman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Neuman practice?
- Dr. David Neuman has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Neuman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See New York Surgeons.