Dr. David Neuman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hackensack, NJ

3.6

January 11th, 2012
Staff is terrible
This review is for his staff at the midtown location. I called and got an appointment for the same week. The receptionist took all my information and said she was going to try to get my MRI results. I gave her the name of the MRI place and then she called me back saying she couldn't get a hold of them. A quick Google search would have given her the correct number. However, I gave her the number and didn't hear from her again. The morning of my appointment I got a call from another receptionist canceling my appointment because they couldn't get my MRI info (which I had told them I already had the results, just not the films). It wasn't good enough for her. She said she would talk to the dr. and see if he would still see me. She never called me back. It's two weeks later and no follow up for rescheduling the appointment. Terrible service which I feel is a reflection on the doctor that he keeps such unprofessional staff.

December 13th, 2009
Dr. neuman is a very good doctor he takes time to explan things to you . good eye contact when explainning thingsti o you and most important he asksdo you have any question? most doct.dont ask you that they be trying to get you out. he"s avery good surgen and he works with you i think he show be rated a 10 in my book when it comes surgery and most of all when you walk in his office his staff rosa sees your face andsays hi saying your name dr.neuman even knowns your name before he picks up your chart and speaks.

November 4th, 2009