A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neumeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neumeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neumeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumeyer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neumeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Neumeyer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Neumeyer practice?
- Dr. David Neumeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Neumeyer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Pulmonologists.