A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neumeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neumeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neumeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumeyer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neumeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neumeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Neumeyer practice?
Dr. David Neumeyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Geneticists, and Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.