A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neumeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neumeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumeyer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neumeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neumeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumeyer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neumeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Neumeyer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Neumeyer practice?
- Dr. David Neumeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Neumeyer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Pulmonologists.