Dr. David Neuschwander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Neuschwander?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Neuschwander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Informative Doctor

DR. Neuschwander was a very informative Dr. He gave me the facts of my surgery, along with his time. I found him to be a very nice person also.

November 25th, 2015

very nice personality, and he really cares for his patients

October 20th, 2015

Dr. Neuschwander is a no nonsense physician and surgeon. I have had both knees replaced 6 years ago and his skill made my life a miracle. I am 81 years old and can ride my bike 10 miles and walk 5 miles or more. Prior to surgery, Dr. N. treated me with several possibilities. Only when I insisted that I would not be able to do any more, I elected to have both Knees replaced. He did a fine job and I had minimal pain and problems. Some friends did not have the results that I did as they had other doctors perform the procedures. My friends who were treated by Dr. N. had no problems and speak highly of him as I do. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Neuschwander

October 21st, 2014

Is there any reason that I would have to wait 100+ minutes past scheduled appt times? No explanation or apology. Staff was indignant when I asked for ball park of when we' d get in. We saw him for approx 4 minutes

June 17th, 2014

experience

Next week, going through mu 3rd surgery with Dr N. Operated on both knees and this time a shoulder. Found him to be a great doctor, have the utmost confidence in him.

November 23rd, 2013

Welfare dr

Dr n wasn't worried about my well being even lied about my condition in order to satisfy the all mighty insurance company .....

October 9th, 2013

He was an hour late and literally spent less than four minutes with me on my first visit for a separated shoulder. On the elevator down from his office, a woman complained that he spent no more than 90 seconds with her as a follow-up visit. Awful dialog and runs very late.

February 6th, 2013

Ms.

I needed surgery on my knee and was very concerned but upon meeting Dr. Neuschwander my concerns were greatly eased. He performed excellent surgery and the instructions and therapy given were excellent and I continue to improve in my daily routines. Also, I would like to thank the staff at Forbes Regional for their excellent care during my stay. Thank you all again for everything.

March 15th, 2012

Absolutely NO bedside manner!

If you are overweight, don't even think of going to this doctor! He will not help you! He was downright cruel to me. I have chronic pain, and I felt even worse and more hopeless after leaving his office!

July 30th, 2010

Worst experience ever

The last time I saw the doctor was when I woke up from surgery and then my post op office visit was rescheduled FOUR times because he ended up going into surgery himself. Not only that but they charged me for all of my post op visits with his associates (who wouldnt even look at the infection I developed) I have been left completely blind about what to expect recovering from my ACL surgery. I had to miss an office visit because I could not get driven to the office and when I called the next day to reschedule- the nurse told me that the log said I HAD come in! There are so many more things that he did wrong but I think this is all more than enough to convince anyone else to keep looking!

September 24th, 2017