A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Neustadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neustadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neustadt graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Neustadt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H S Neustadt MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Neustadt practice?
- Dr. David Neustadt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Neustadt practices Rheumatology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Rheumatologists.