A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Newberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Newberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Newberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberger graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Newberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Newberger practice?
- Dr. David Newberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Newberger practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.