A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Newberger is Poor. Dr. Newberger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Newberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberger graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Newberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Newberger practice?
Dr. David Newberger practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians and Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Newberger, Dr. Dave Newberger, Dr. Davis Newberger