Dr. David Newfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Newfield?

May 12th, 2013

Great doctor, great staff, nice person. Highly recommended.

January 30th, 2012

Excellent Care

I've been going to Dr. Newfield for a few years now, and I would not recommend anyone else. He is extremely kind, a good listener, intelligent, and thorough. The staff is very welcoming and they make you feel comfortable as well.

April 1st, 2011

WORST Experience Ever.

This man is only out for the money. I have never been so dissatisfied with any doctor (and I once went to a gynecologist who spoke no English at all). He insists all his patients come in twice a year, and will lie to insurance companies to get them to cover that. When I said I was not willing to commit insurance fraud, he got in a fight with me in the middle of the exam.

March 21st, 2011

The best doctor I've ever met and known. Been his patient for over 15 years. Love this man!

February 19th, 2011

Wonderful doctor

I never have to wait long either to get an appointment or in the waiting room. He took care of me and my daughter and saw us all the way thru her delivery. Compassionate, listens well, and has a sense of humor. Nice staff to boot.

January 5th, 2011

Find a more compassionate OBGYN

HORRIBLE Customer Service. Their office manager Nora is completely unprofessional, rude and doesnt follow up/document things appropriately. They close for lunch everyday on most days for over an hour and a half. I would call and leave a message and never get a call back. When I spoke to Dr. Newfield, not only did he not even bother to listen to what I was saying, but when I told him that my grandmother had a stroke and that is why I missed my appointment he made a sarcastic comment asking how many strokes did my grandmother have because I have missed 3 appointments." He didnt even bother to check to see that it was not 3 appointments, it was 2 and the first was when she had a stroke and the second time I called Nora and told her I would pay the fee. She said the doctor only saw patients who really needed his services and continued on to scold me and speak to me as if I was 5. I completely understand that it is important to keep appointments and disrespectful if we dont. However, to not have the common human compassion to understand when someone is experiencing a hardship, is a HUGE red flag especially when that someone is a doctor. I highly recommend that if you need an OBGYN, you find someone who at least has the time to listen before they start to judge. If he at least would have had the decency to listen instead of calling me back only after I had him paged and only to hear his sarcastic remarks, maybe my review would be just a little different. No doctor in my opinion should have this type of work ethic. Please see all of the "great" reviews this doctor has received, the "great" ones are from over 4 years ago. The recent ones, not so "great".

November 25th, 2015