A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Newman-Toker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Newman-Toker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Newman-Toker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman-Toker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Newman-Toker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Newman-Toker MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Newman-Toker practice?
- Dr. David Newman-Toker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Newman-Toker practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.