Dr. David Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Newman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Newman?

• Good

eyelids surgery

very happy

April 22nd, 2017

The best surgeon

i am so happy with my results , i feel like a new person got what i wanted my tummy is flat and i will recommend Dr Newman to anybody that is looking for a skill artist surgeon .

April 12th, 2017

Repeat client

Dr Newman has a likable personality and his skill set is equally impressive

March 8th, 2016

vice president of a company.

very happy with my resoles got what i wanted i am going to refer lots of my family and friend to dr Newman he is very caring an artist and deliver exactly what you want i look great.

September 2nd, 2015

great experience,!! I ended up scheduling the procedure with Dr Newman, and I am a very happy patient ! I will send all my friends and family to this surgeon, he deliver the result I wanted. very pleased with everything from the moment I came to the consultation, surgery recovery and follow up appointment. Thank you Dr Newman.

July 27th, 2015

I do Not know where to begin to tell you how much i appreciate Dr Newman and his staff, i got the best results i can ever wish for my breast look so good i am proud to were a bikini and show off my self confidence came back to where it was before i had my kids Dr Newman deliver exactly what i wanted i am so happy , thank you so much if you want to get the best go to Dr Newman.

June 8th, 2015

Robin smal perkins

great surgeon, great office, great staff, I am so happy I got my procedure with dr newman , this is exactly what I wanted and dr newman help me achive my dream, THANK YOU. R P.

April 17th, 2015

DR Newman is the best surgeon in temecula Marietta and the inland impair he is very caring, the results are amazing and i will recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great surgeon, with great knowledge of what is the best for the patine. Dr Newman is very qualified to preform all aspect of cosmetic and plastic surgery. the office staff are very caring, making sure you are comfortable from the moment you step in until you recover from your surgery.

March 19th, 2015

pation

Dr Newman is a very good surgeon made me feel safe and got me the results i wanted i had my eyelids done and i am very happy with the out come i will recommend him to all my family and friends if you are looking for the best plastic surgeon go to dr Newman.

February 10th, 2015

Great plastic surgeon!!

November 24th, 2013

Dr.Newman is a true professional and a Board Certified Surgeon working with breast reconstruction as well as wonderful tummy tucks and has a great staff using up to date state of the art laser surgeries NONE BOTCHED. All of my surgeries have been ten stars out of ten. He is kind considerate, compassionate and takes his time with patient needs, wants. He puts safety FIRST. Thanks for the great opportunity for a new life with new breast reconstruction after cancer. Wonderful Job. Can I post breast on here. No just kiddin. thanks again.

November 9th, 2012

i had the greates expirience with dr newman the best surgeon i know, deliver exactly what you want, his office staff and nurses are the best, i felt very safe, i like what i got and i feel great about my self, thank you Dr newman.