Surgical Specialist

25150 Hancock Ave
Ste 110
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-698-3344
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  Kerry  |  show details
by Kerry Elison on Apr 7th, 2014

He was rude, bipolar type I think he does not listen and he mocks people. He was very rude when my friend and I went into his offce we were going to have implants he told us to shut up and listen and then was mocking what we said. Run.

Nov 24th, 2013

Dr.Newman is a true professional and a Board Certified Surgeon working with breast reconstruction as well as wonderful tummy tucks and has a great staff using up to date state of the art laser surgeries NONE BOTCHED. All of my surgeries have been ten stars out of ten. He is kind considerate, compassionate and takes his time with patient needs, wants. He puts safety FIRST. Thanks for the great opportunity for a new life with new breast reconstruction after cancer. Wonderful Job. Can I post breast on here. No just kiddin. thanks again.

Nov 9th, 2012

i had the greates expirience with dr newman the best surgeon i know, deliver exactly what you want, his office staff and nurses are the best, i felt very safe, i like what i got and i feel great about my self, thank you Dr newman.

|  Great doctor. Great staff.  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

My husband has had two delicate procedures done on his face by Dr. Newman. We couldn't be happier with the results. The procedures were painless and there are no scars. Dr. Newman isn't only a great surgeon, he really listened to our concerns and alleviated our fears. He's a great doctor.

|  Very professional.  |  show details
by John R. at Judy`sBook on Aug 7th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I had work done from Dr. Newman and am very pleased. He is very professional yet curteous. I would highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  GREAT Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
by Petra Cornelius at Citysearch on May 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

It took me 14 years to even consider getting a consult for a tummy tuck. Let`s just say I`m not the easiest going when it comes to surgery. Those closest to me would say I`d be the least likely person to go through with plastic surgery because of my fear. But I finally got the courage and did my research and looked at who in my area was qualified. Dr. Newman was not only the one who looked the best on-line and on paper, but who came the highest recommended when I started talking to people. He was both professional and very relaxed when I came in which was a fantastic combo for my nervousness. From start to finish, I felt comfortable and confident. His staff is professional and friendly and I enjoy coming into his office for my follow up visits. I have to say, for me personally, what I love most about Dr. Newman was that he was accepting of me even when I first came in and had a lot of questions and a lot of anxiety about going through a surgery. The surgery and healing time was much easier than I expected and he and his staff were fantastic through it all. My results are phenomenal! I used to have the typical extra skin and c-section flap that 2 children will sometimes leave behind. I feel like an entirely different person just by how my clothes fit. I am so happy and grateful.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Mar 13th, 2011

great surgeon the best in temecula murrieta, i got great resolts, great staff,greatevrything i realy like this profesonal oofice, thank you. N .mealer.

Jan 7th, 2011

the best plastic surgen in temecula murrita orange county san diego... make a consultation apoitment with dr newman and finsd out for your self how great of a surgen he is. ira gilbert

|  The best plastic surgen  |  show details
by david a newman md at Citysearch on Dec 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Newman preform a tummy tuck surgery,on me ,and i am so please with the outcome of my Surgery.he is dedicated to his career and gave me the best results, i will highly recommend Dr Newman for all type of plastic surgery.his staff were very experience and very helpful they were there to help me through the recovery time. I love my tummy!!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Dr. Newman is an artist  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

Im am so impressed with Dr.Newman. A lot of my friends and family members have had surgery with him and they are so happy.

by stacy avner on Jan 11th, 2010

great expirience, great maners great resolts i will recomend him at anytime to my friends and family. the best doctor in california.

Jan 18th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Patient: Great Doctor. Great staff.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com