Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

vice president of a company. show details vice president of a company.
Mar 8th, 2016

very happy with my resoles got what i wanted i am going to refer lots of my family and friend to dr Newman he is very caring an artist and deliver exactly what you want i look great.

by cathy j.clark on Sep 2nd, 2015

great experience,!! I ended up scheduling the procedure with Dr Newman, and I am a very happy patient ! I will send all my friends and family to this surgeon, he deliver the result I wanted. very pleased with everything from the moment I came to the consultation, surgery recovery and follow up appointment. Thank you Dr Newman.

by Mary D. Gold on Jul 27th, 2015

I do Not know where to begin to tell you how much i appreciate Dr Newman and his staff, i got the best results i can ever wish for my breast look so good i am proud to were a bikini and show off my self confidence came back to where it was before i had my kids Dr Newman deliver exactly what i wanted i am so happy , thank you so much if you want to get the best go to Dr Newman.

Robin smal perkins show details Robin smal perkins
Jun 8th, 2015

great surgeon, great office, great staff, I am so happy I got my procedure with dr newman , this is exactly what I wanted and dr newman help me achive my dream, THANK YOU. R P.

by Alex green on Apr 17th, 2015

DR Newman is the best surgeon in temecula Marietta and the inland impair he is very caring, the results are amazing and i will recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great surgeon, with great knowledge of what is the best for the patine. Dr Newman is very qualified to preform all aspect of cosmetic and plastic surgery. the office staff are very caring, making sure you are comfortable from the moment you step in until you recover from your surgery.

pation show details pation
by nadia shapiro on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr Newman is a very good surgeon made me feel safe and got me the results i wanted i had my eyelids done and i am very happy with the out come i will recommend him to all my family and friends if you are looking for the best plastic surgeon go to dr Newman.

Feb 10th, 2015

Great plastic surgeon!!

Nov 24th, 2013

Dr.Newman is a true professional and a Board Certified Surgeon working with breast reconstruction as well as wonderful tummy tucks and has a great staff using up to date state of the art laser surgeries NONE BOTCHED. All of my surgeries have been ten stars out of ten. He is kind considerate, compassionate and takes his time with patient needs, wants. He puts safety FIRST. Thanks for the great opportunity for a new life with new breast reconstruction after cancer. Wonderful Job. Can I post breast on here. No just kiddin. thanks again.

Nov 9th, 2012

i had the greates expirience with dr newman the best surgeon i know, deliver exactly what you want, his office staff and nurses are the best, i felt very safe, i like what i got and i feel great about my self, thank you Dr newman.

Great doctor. Great staff. show details Great doctor. Great staff.
Aug 21st, 2012

My husband has had two delicate procedures done on his face by Dr. Newman. We couldn't be happier with the results. The procedures were painless and there are no scars. Dr. Newman isn't only a great surgeon, he really listened to our concerns and alleviated our fears. He's a great doctor.

Dr. Newman is an artist show details Dr. Newman is an artist
Jan 14th, 2010

Im am so impressed with Dr.Newman. A lot of my friends and family members have had surgery with him and they are so happy.

by stacy avner on Jan 11th, 2010

great expirience, great maners great resolts i will recomend him at anytime to my friends and family. the best doctor in california.