A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thien Saik Ng MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Ng practice?
- Dr. David Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ng practices Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA.
See Oakland Emergency Physicians.