Dr. David Nguyen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 22nd, 2016
Patient
The wrost dr I ever seen. Never go here never ever would give it a 1 star but don't deserve it only 0 star staff is rude like they are on pms even wroster never seen this before....I had to give it a 1 star in order to summit my review but they don't deserve a star at all ........

September 15th, 2012
He is a pretty good Dr. in compare to any other Dr whom i know. Honest, and conservative treatment, instead of overused the medication. People who did not have much knowledge background will probably viewing him differently, but to me and my family, he is good as his destine for as a Dr.

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful & Caring Physician.
I read the above reviews and wonder what gripe the family members have with Dr. Nguyen. I found him to be the opposite of the negative comments above. He was caring and took the time to listen to our concerns. He even went the extra length to personally contact a GI specialist in order for the specialist to see my family member that same day. Thanks Dr. David Nguyen for your help and wonderful care!

November 23rd, 2011
HORRIBLE IS JUST TIP OF THE ICE BERG
My family has been with this doctor for over 12 years now, simply because my mother (like most older asians) believed that it was "easy" to ask for favors such as which medication they would like. However, this doctor is probably the worse doctor I've ever encountered in my life. You can probably drag a corpse in his clinic and he would look at his notepad, jot down a couple notes, nod, give you common OTCs that would solve practically nothing. I was finally fed with the doctor's poor attitude and when I confronted him, he threatened to pursue with a lawsuit for slander. However, I simply told him he'd lose because of the documentation I kept. In addition as for future reviews here are some reasons NOT to making this your family doctor: disrespectful, passionless, terrible communication, careless, never asked for follow up, and seems to look down upon others. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PASSIONLESS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!! SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!

November 23rd, 2011
Hugely Disappointed with this Doctor!
My family has had Dr. Nguyen for 10 years as our family doctor. Why? It's close to home, speaking our language, and that's pretty much it. Otherwise, he is to me the most rude, and uncaring doctor I have ever seen. It is not surprising to me that there's no reviews written on this page for all this time, simply because most of his patients are old and respectful Vietnamese, who never knew this existed. Our doctor here has two different clinics. When he's at one clinic, in the other, patients wait for hours before they can see him, just because they don't want to lose their spot. Once you get to see him, the visit never last longer than 30 minutes. Worst of all, the doctor never shows concern about patient's health. All he ever prescribed were tylenol, amoxicillin, and cough syrup, drugs that you can grab over the counter. My father has cancer for the last year, he had never asked how he's doing or appoint a follow up after a near death experience. His tone to patients, especially, is totally unethical. They said that "doctors are like mothers" well my mother never would have asked me if I'm afraid of death when I explain to her where it hurts. This doctor does! Oh, and don't get on his bad side because once you do, he'd give you a limited of 4 words answers when you ask him a question in an emergency manner, "I said, it's ok." I would not recommend this doctor to anybody, unless you have nothing but time to waste.