A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nibel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nibel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nibel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Nibel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nibel practice?
- Dr. David Nibel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nibel practices Family Medicine near Vincennes, IN.
See Vincennes Family Physicians.