A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nicklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nicklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicklin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nicklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nicklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Nicklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Nicklin practice?
- Dr. David Nicklin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nicklin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.