A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nicklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nicklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicklin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nicklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nicklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Nicklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Nicklin practice?
- Dr. David Nicklin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nicklin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.