A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nicklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nicklin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nicklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Nicklin practice?
Dr. David Nicklin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.