A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nicol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicol
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicol graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nicol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Nicol MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nicol practice?
- Dr. David Nicol has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nicol practices Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.