A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nicol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicol
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicol graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nicol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Nicol MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nicol practice?
- Dr. David Nicol has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nicol practices Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.