Overall Review

2.8

April 1st, 2016
Very rude

September 10th, 2013
Overdose thanks to Dr. N
Dr. N gave me so medications I ended up in the ER and was told by the ER Doctors that my condition was due to an overdose of too many prescriptions at one time. These medications were over 600.00 out of pocket and when I confronted Dr. N about the ER Doctor's report, he said nothing. Last time I saw him and I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy.

March 17th, 2013
DONT GO HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
Don't go to this doctor if you suspect a life-threatening condition. Recently I has surgery. My leg started swelling and tremendously painful, I called his office and was told by his snippy nurse, that he refused to refer me to the ER until I went to his lab, which wouldn't happen until tomorrow. I then called the surgeon's office who said, go now, it is life-threatening. I called back to this doctor, told them what the surgeon said, and his nurse aagain snippily said that he refused until I went to his lab. I opted to go to the ER anyway. And you got it, they discovered a life thretening blood clot in my leg.

February 23rd, 2013
Arrogant!
If you want to be treated like a drug addict and have bills ran up, he is the perfect doctor for you. He did not care about the pain I was in and is only there to bring in the bucks.

May 23rd, 2012
awful
Looks like I'm not alone with the negative experience with this doctor. Seems to not care about his patients at all. Lacks any friendly interaction and does not provide any information really with health concerns. I will be changing doctors for sure.

March 5th, 2012
Warning do not use this doctor or this doctor office!!
This doctor and doctor office do not care about there patients at all! All they see are dollar signs! There service is horrible and the set up arangements and then the dont hold to them. Very poor business practice!!! Do not use them!!!

July 15th, 2011
best Dr ever had
I have been seeing Dr Niederee for over 20 years and I have never had a bettrDr. Alsways available when you need him. Office hours aren't just 9:00 to 5:00. Office hrs start at 7;30 AM till 8:00 PM or after of patients need to be seen, and open on Sat and Sun. He has 3 partners and they are all as exceptional as Dr Niederee.

April 26th, 2011
Inept, rude, over extended
I have had several very negative experiences with this doctor. My headline sums it up. Unskilled with procedures (he botched my spinal tap by tearing the dural sac and I had a horrible headache every time I was upright for an entire week afterwards. I had to get another surgical procedure at a different facility in order to repair it. That is is just ONE example I could give you!!) I found that he gives the wrong diagnosis (or worse...no diagnosis at all), orders all kinds of expensive and unnecessary tests, is often rude and dismissive. He scoffs at questions, has zero listening skills, and does not do adequate follow up. I feel that I gave him plenty of chances but finally -- I am changing doctors. I would not recommend this inept doctor to anyone. ~ Whoever wrote the review titled "Drama Queens" sounds awfully defensive. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this "reviewer" were actually Dr. Niederee himself.

November 10th, 2010
makes false statements about patients.

March 25th, 2009
Without a doubt the best Dr. I have ever been treated by. Concerned and compasionate and highly knowlegable. Wonderful experience. Will stay with this Dr. Indefinitely.

May 27th, 2008
Horrible
Not only is Dr. Niederee rude, more importantly he is racist. More times than not he has misdiagnosed and never bothers to think he should get a second opinion. Thinks he is god.