A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nienhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nienhuis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nienhuis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Nienhuis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nienhuis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nienhuis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Nienhuis practice?
Dr. David Nienhuis practices Otolaryngology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI and Sussex, WI.
See Waukesha Otolaryngologists.