A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nieto, Anesthesiologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nieto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieto graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nieto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Nieto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nieto practice?
- Dr. David Nieto has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nieto practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.