Very thankful for Dr. Nilsen show details Very thankful for Dr. Nilsen
May 16th, 2016

Dr. Nilsen and his staff were amazing! I needed a hip replacement at a pretty young age, and I was terrified and didn't really want to do the surgery at all. Dr. Nilsen and Rob were both very kind, thorough, and did a great job! I am back on my feet now, and so incredibly grateful to them both!

by Donna on Dec 17th, 2015

Dr Nielsen is caring and compassionate in his profession. I highly recommend him.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR show details TERRIBLE DOCTOR
Jan 7th, 2015

My mother had a TORN ROTATOR CUFF and was in pain for 4 months with NO MRI and no effort toward understanding what was wrong or why she was still in pain 4 MONTHS after her accident. It took another doctor one MRI and 5 minutes to diagnose her and solve the problem. Dr. Nilson is an Obamacare, assembly line kind of doc that is probably defrauding Medicare.

by Marilyn B on Mar 28th, 2013

Both my husband and I see Dr Nilsen. He is very through and can find the problem quickly. I have been seeing him for 2 years now and am very pleased. His office staff is very courteous and polite every time we go in. I would recommend him to a friend and/or family member.