Dr. David Nordin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nordin?

June 24th, 2011

worst doc i have ever talk to

he dose not process accurate results when in no form or shape you can get something. he also try to prove that the results were accurate by contaminating the second sample collection. Do not use them if you want true readings. when talking to him he is condisending.

December 6th, 2010

Great doctor!

I saw Dr. Nordin for a needle biopsy. He was right on time (I barely had time to sit down in the waiting room!). He took his time to explain what we were looking for, what the process was, asked questions and answered any I had. He put me at ease (I hate needles) and was very quick. Despite the fact that it involves needles, I would definitely go back to him again. He even had my results within 5 minutes or so and took the time to sit down and go over my options with me.

August 6th, 2014