Dr. David Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Norman?

June 11th, 2016

The best Doctor in Illinois (well in the world)

Dr. Norman goes above and beyond for all his patients. He is the only dr I would recommend. He cares so much for all the kiddos. Thank you Dr. Norman for always being there.

February 10th, 2015

Awesome!

Best Dr. any of my kids have ever had. We were military so there have been a few. He is very knowledgeable, and explains everything to you with detail. It's great. I've had a few minor issues with the office staff, but the Dr. is top notch.

January 26th, 2015

Didn't diagnose properly. Berated me for my concerns. Glad to have a new pediatrician.

January 14th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Norman and his staff are wonderful. I went to him in my early teens until I was 19. My son has been going to him now for 6 1/2. He is very knowledgeable dr. He knows what he is doing. He is not the kind d of doc to put your child on meds if they don't need them. Are family will be with for a very long time. Keep up the good work.

September 12th, 2012

Dr Norman and his staff is the best there is!

I have been with Dr Norman for 9 years and I've been through all the great additions of staff to his office. I wouldn't trust my children's care to anyone else! Dr Norman and his PA's are always accurate and quick and compassionate. The front desk staff is helpful and kind. Keep it up, guys!

July 30th, 2012

Poor Bedside Manner

I took my daughter for a consultation and was not happy. The receptionist put the wrong reason why the appt. was made so the entire staff was in an uproar. When I first got there the receptionist asked me for paperwork I did not have. I said I did not know I need that for this appt. she said well yes the dr cannot see her without it. I said this is simply a consultation and she said well I will ask him if he will see her. Then I hear her bad mouthing me saying I told her you can't see her daughter without XYZ but she won't listen. In the meantime the nurse took us back. Dr. Norman came to the doorway and said I cannot see her. I said this is supposed to be a consultation. He shut the door and started telling me everything he needs. I told him he had the wrong idea about the appt and he just defended his attitude. He tried to make it better but he just couldn't at that point. He was rude, in a hurry, and errogant. I will never go back!

July 28th, 2012

great

July 19th, 2011

My 6 year old was having problems in school with grasping basic reading concepts, so he prescribed her a stimulant. No questions, no discussions, no options... Just a pill. Refused to further discuss when I asked for other options. Just snapped that nothing else will work and basically accused me of being stupid. Very rude and condescending.

October 28th, 2009

busy but very good dr

October 28th, 2009

good job

July 13th, 2009

I dont know if i would recomend.

July 17th, 2017