A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Norris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Norris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Norris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Norris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Norris practice?
- Dr. David Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Norris practices Internal Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Internists.