A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Northington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Northington, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Northington graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Northington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Northington DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Northington practice?
- Dr. David Northington has 1 office location.
Dr. David Northington practices Internal Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists.