A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nosan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nosan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nosan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nosan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kevin Nosan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Nosan practice?
- Dr. David Nosan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nosan practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.