A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Notrica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Notrica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Notrica, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Notrica graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notrica has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris Notrica FAAP, FACC, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Notrica practice?
- Dr. David Notrica has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Notrica practices Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.