Dr. David Notrica MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
He is amazing!! He explains things so it is easily understood. Great bedside manner!!

December 17th, 2015
Pectus Dad
Dr. Notrica is an excellent Pectus surgeon. He has changed my son's life and made a huge impact on his sports career. He was so kind to my son and entire family, and took time explaining test results and surgery to us. Along with his Pectus Coordinator, Jackie Hurley, we knew what to expect the whole step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr. Notrica and his entire team at Phoenix Children's for your son or daughter's surgery for Pectus. Look no further and you will be so happy.

March 5th, 2014
Pectus Mommy
Dr. Notrica and his incredible team calmed my worries and fears before surgery and my son is so happy with his new chest! Look no further if you want an experienced, thoughtful and brilliant Dr.. The pectus coordinator, Jackie Hurley, was fantastic and there for us through the entire process-even evenings. We are feeling so thankful.

December 23rd, 2013
Happy Mom
Dr. David Notrica was wonderful at repairing my son's PE and helping us along every step of the way! I would highly recommend him and his amazing team at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

June 3rd, 2012
Excellent doctor!
My son was only two-weeks old when he underwent major surgery. Dr. Notrica was extremely professional and very caring towards my son. He visited my son every single day (7 days) to ensure that he was healing properly. He was also very patient with me by listening and answering all of my questions and concerns. My son is now five-months old and completely normal. Dr. Notrica is so good at his craft that there is no incision scar on my son. I would trust my son's life with Dr. Notrica without any hesitation.

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Notrica is the Doctor to Trust
I am almost shocked to see the negative reviews for this man as I have found few people as compassionate, knowledgable, and diligent when it comes to diagnosis and patient care. He loves his work, cares about the well-being of his patients, and it shows in the manner in which he practice medicine. If I had to find a single fault with him, it would be difficult to do, but if there had to be one, it would be that he may love his work too much--and as a result may be over working himself (that is for him to decide, not me). As another reviewer mentioned, it is not uncommon for Dr. Notrica to be at it early in the morning, and stil be seeing patients late into the evening. Frankly I do not know how he does it, but I do know that he would not do it if he did not care about his patients and love his work.When my child is taken ill, this is the first and only Doctor I call, hands down.

May 19th, 2011
BEWARE THIS DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Notrica performed surgery on my child and I will forever regret it! It is my belief that my child has a permanent deformity as a result of this 'routine' surgery. In my opinion Dr. Notrica told me that if I let enough time pass, it would correct itself. Well, I believe lots of time has passed and my child is still physically damaged! I will always have deep regret over this. BEWARE!!!!

March 29th, 2011
Best Surgeon for children in Phoenix
He saved my son's life.

March 7th, 2011
I took my son to see this Doctor and he is very very Rude and did not show any care for my so at all!!! Please do not take your children there if you can help it!!