Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Notter
Dr. David Notter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with other offices in Anchorage, AK and Omak, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Notter is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital, Central Washington Hospital and Wenatchee Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Notter has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. David Notter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Michael Mccoy
Anchorage, AK 0 mi40
Dr. Sheryl Gale
Anchorage, AK 0 mi29
Dr. Steven Liu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Anchorage, AK 0 mi26