A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Novak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Novak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Novak MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Novak practice?
- Dr. David Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Novak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Gastroenterologists.