Learn more about Dr. David Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Novak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Novak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Novak MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Novak practice?
- Dr. David Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Novak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Gastroenterologists.