A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nowicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nowicky, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nowicky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicky graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowicky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Nowicky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Nowicky practice?
- Dr. David Nowicky has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Nowicky practices Plastic Surgery near Cornelius, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Cornelius Surgeons.