A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nudell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nudell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nudell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudell graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nudell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Nudell MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nudell practice?
- Dr. David Nudell has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Nudell practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Campbell, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.