Overall Review

May 6th, 2015
Rude Staff... Useless doctor..
Don't believe the other reviews. I believe most of them are fake. I have been seeing the doctor for almost 2 years now. He has not done anything to improve my condition. They are just interested in making me visit the doctors office and billing the insurance every time. (Even for blood tests they will ask you to visit the doctors office) The office staff is very rude and they don't return your calls. (they are also closed between 12 - 2pm and when you call at other times it will go straight to the voice mail) If any tests are done, they will not call you back to update you with the results. You will have to make another appointment with the doctor. The front desk (receptionist) discusses about your medication (I am not sure how she is qualified!) I had a medication that required pre-authorization from the doctor (it was not covered by the insurance without doctors pre-authorization). The doctors office did not respond to the request. When I called that they said they will charge an additional $25 to respond to the pre-auth request!. I am sorry to say that I will not be seeing this doctor anymore. I am still at the same condition as before when i started seeing the doctor.

February 5th, 2015
The most responsive doctor I have ever had.

January 18th, 2010
Very Knowledgable And Cautious Docotr
Blood In Urine. First time Visit.. Made Me feel so very comfortable. He ordered a test for my assurance and his too making sure he covered all avenues. I was ok just think I passed some stones, but being very overly precautious and not assuming which brought me a smile. I would recommend this Dr to ANY new patient with No Precautions of wondering if he is knowledgable. Awsome Urologist and Wonderful nurses and staff very caring and understanding.