A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nuhfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nuhfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nuhfer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuhfer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nuhfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Nuhfer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nuhfer practice?
- Dr. David Nuhfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nuhfer practices Family Medicine near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Arvada, CO.
See Louisville Family Physicians.