Dr. David Nunez MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Teaneck, NJ

December 7th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Nunez has delivered 2 of my 3 babies so far. He is delivering my 3rd very shortly. He is a good doctor and has been for the last 8 years that I have been going to see him. Yes sometimes the office visits are long wait but it is the same when you go to a medical doctor or anywhere else. He is highly recommended and good doctors are hard to find.

October 17th, 2016
Experience
I am currently a patient at his office in Paterson. His wait time can be up to an hour after scheduled time, he rushes in procedure and results his staff is extremely rude and they do not try to be confidential Spanish speaking around English speaking patients... I will not be going back doctor search as we speak.

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Nunez is a excellent doctor. He cares about his patients. It shows.

January 20th, 2016
Unpleasant Staff
Dr. Nunez is a great doctor. Been going to him for over 10 years. He was my also my mothers doctor when she was pregnant with me. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't mind you asking a lot of questions. However, majority of his staff (not all) in the Paterson office are very very rude, do not enjoy their jobs, and ate very hard to deal with. Especially his direct assistant and the office manager. I only trust him as a gyn but I try not to have to deal with the staff. Which is not good. He should work on that before they cost him his practice or his good reputation.

November 25th, 2015
Unhappy Patient
Doc is an excellent physician who have treated me for many yrs. His staff on the other hand is incompetent and should all be replaced. If doc does not wake up and pay attention he will not have a practice. Then again maybe he doesn't care!

November 17th, 2015
Treasurer Coordinator
Dr. Nunez is the best Doctor in the planet. He had provided the best practice ever I had two babies with him and both are really healthy and I feel really good. His priorities are the patients. He is really dedicated doctor.

July 23rd, 2015
Love this man.
I LOVE Dr. Nunez, because of him I have my 2 beautiful children. This may be a late review , but 33 yrs. ago Dr. Nunez helped me give birth to 2 beautiful children in the same year 1982. This after many miscarriages. Thank you always. <3

February 10th, 2015
Phlebotomist
Dr Nunez is a wonderful and smart gyn doctor. He delivered my grandson in 1995 and performed a partial hysterectomy to me in 2014 and God bless his hands I have been feeling great every since. Love Dr. Nunez hope you never retire.

February 2nd, 2015
client
I went to see the Dr, make apt, receptionist were rude, ignorant to speak to clients, I left.

January 29th, 2015
Horrible everything. go somewhere else
horrible service, and staff. they are liars. at the time i went to the office i had no medical coverage so they told me they would take care of some percentage of the bill. i payed what they told me to pay and now i am on collections because they never pay the percentage they were supposed to pay. if you are not going to pay dont, but dont lie to your pts saying thay you will.

March 8th, 2014
Women have rights over there own body.
I went to this doctor refer to by a friend most of the staff was unfriendly except 4 of them but when you come in you feel that uncareing type of feeling why you are there in the air.Doctor needs to listen to his patient more and he is a little rude. I wouldn't go back to him EVER! Go for the best don't seattle for less.

November 19th, 2013
unprofessional
Dr David Nunez is really unprofessional , for my first child n only child He was late 6 hours, don't go to Dr nuñez