A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nwabunor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nwabunor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nwabunor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabunor graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Nwabunor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goziem Nwabunor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nwabunor practice?
- Dr. David Nwabunor has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Nwabunor practices Pediatrics near Middlesboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Smyrna, GA.
See Middlesboro Pediatricians.