Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nwabunor
Dr. David Nwabunor, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Campbellsville, KY, with other offices in Dyersburg, TN and Leitchfield, KY (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Nwabunor is affiliated with Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center, Dyersburg Regional Medical Center and Wellstar Paulding Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nwabunor has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Nwabunor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbellsville, KY.
Dr. Gary Nakasato
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Campbellsville, KY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Jasbir Dhillon
Campbellsville, KY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Jennifer Friend
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Campbellsville, KY 0.01 mi30