A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nwabunor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nwabunor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nwabunor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabunor graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Nwabunor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goziem Nwabunor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nwabunor practice?
- Dr. David Nwabunor has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nwabunor practices Pediatrics near Newport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Jasper, TN.
See Newport Pediatricians.