Dr. David Omalley MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Columbus, OH

September 29th, 2016
Surgery and Aftercare
I would definitely choose this doctor again. He is the best at what he does and is very thoughtful in caring for and answering patient questions.

June 28th, 2016
Absolutely none better.

December 4th, 2015
Simply the best.

May 14th, 2015
Dr O'Malley is one of the best in his field!!

January 30th, 2014
Excellence
Dr. O'Malley and his staff are kind, caring and informative. I travel 130 miles to see Dr. O'Malley, and I'd travel 130 more if needed. I found his staff so helpful and caring during my chemotherapy treatments. Dr. O'Malley has my full trust, and I'm so thankful for him!

November 12th, 2013
He was right to the point with me about what would happen if they found cancer and I like that about him. He was so kind to me and I was scared to death about having my surgery you thought I was going to die, I would recommend him highly to anyone who needs someone.

April 15th, 2011
Dr O'Malley has the gift of making me feel that I am the only one who matters to him, so I don't mind waiting. He diagnosed my cancer and within 2 weeks had me scheduled for surgery. His staff is very pleasant and helpful. Not only is Dr. O'Malley a great doctor, but he is a fantastic person!

October 27th, 2010
Great bedside manner, takes conversations to the personal level. Extremely caring, and involved. Remembers me as a patient, and connects my needs to his expertise. I have had doctors in the past who forget who I am. He is the best.

July 12th, 2010
Excellent Physician
Dr. O'Malley is thorough in his assessments, treatments, and follow-up. I also feel that he is very authentic and promotes a very caring "culture" for the patients and family members.

June 22nd, 2010
you will be blessed
My gynocologist recommended me to Dr. O'Malley after my biopsy and pap and even though the situation was very stressful I couldnt have asked for a better doctor to handle my care. From the moment I met Dr. O'Malley I knew I was in the presence of a very well-learned and compassionate doctor. I am simply blessed that he performed my hysterectomy. I have never met another doctor with such a wonderful bedside manner. I am lost in admiration of him. I highly recommend Dr. O'Malley as an oncologist to women. This doctor is amazing.

April 6th, 2010
Excellent doctor! Caring, professional, great communicator. Truly an asset to the university.

August 6th, 2009
You see that the wait time to see Dr. O'Malley was about an hour. When you are to see a specialist, it is well worth the wait. It is something you can expect. You will get over it the minute you see Dr. O'Malley. He is so caring, you feel as though he is taking care of his mother or sister or aunt or any family member when he is caring for you. You can tell that it is important to Dr. O'Malley for his patients to be not only happy with their care, but cared for in the best medical way possible. He is an amazing, amazing man. If I could have given him 10stars for bedside manner I would have. He is also incredibly knowledgeable and obviously well-read. Please don't be deterred by the wait time. Just bring a good magazine (or two) and know that you will be taken into the hands of a phenomenal doctor. No words can better describe Dr. O'Malley.