A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Rourke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Rourke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Rourke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B O'Rourke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. David O'Rourke has 1 office location.
Dr. David O'Rourke practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.