A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Rourke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Rourke
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. O'Rourke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B O'Rourke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. David O'Rourke has 1 office location.
Dr. David O'Rourke practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.