Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

by Tracy Rea on Apr 5th, 2016

Best Dr i have ever seen.

Patient show details Patient
by Glenda Deal Bowers on Mar 7th, 2016

Doctor O'toole great but one appt staff not understandable and refuses to allow me to speak to the doctor. My insurance changed so i changed appt to today i didnt get usual text but staff member claims that im taking no responsibility for missing appt, i cant control my insurance comp, and because i didnt get my text i was 35minutes late this morning and i drove 2hrs to be told it was up to Dr.O'toole if i get to stay, i honestly dont think it will even be discussed with him because the staff member bluntly stated my prescriptions wouldn't be refilled. So i feel the decision has already been made. But i will give the doctor 5 stars but he needs better understanding staff. Ill be sending letter to doctor by my aunt when she goes for visit to hand to him personally.

by Rhonda M on Jul 9th, 2015

Loved him. He is very knowledgeable. The first doctor I've seen that understands my condition. His office manager was very nice and I really liked him. They both made me feel very comfortable and I felt like my feelings were respected.

by Ashley w on Jul 8th, 2015

Love these guys in this office and ladies sorry! Dr Otoole is the best and I love being able to talk to him. he heads compassion for everyone.such a awesome man!

Jun 30th, 2015

office manager very ineffective. Very harsh words to patient. Kept me in tears

by KELLY GREEN on Apr 24th, 2015

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PHYSICIAN LIKE HIM. HE IS THE VERY BEST PHYSICIAN EVER!!

Jan 14th, 2015

fantastic dr., great bedside manner, knowledgeable.